Olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps and as a fuel for traditional oil lamps. Olive oil...
- World Animal Day – October 4, 2015.
- Vitamin B12 & Weight Loss
- A natural way to get rid of HPV
- WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CLEMENTINES? LEARN AND LIVE HEALTHIER
- WHY YOU SHOULD EAT OATMEAL?
- IDEAS TO PREPARE DELICIOUS OATMEAL
- HOW TO GET SEXY RED LIPS IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
- MAKEUP BRUSHES FOR EYES
- ALL MAKEUP BRUSHES FOR FACE
- “THEY MAKE SUCH FIREWORKS THAT NO ONE IN EUROPE HAS EVER SEEN”